Monday, June 11, 2007

more quick random thoughts

I can't sleep. It's 11 pm and I need to sleep. But I can't sleep.

Here are some pics of my current pastels. Nothing too deep. Just something to excerise (however lightly) the artistic eye. Think 'pop song' as art piece.





Quick thoughts . . .


  • Sopranos Finale - If you were pissed off by the ending, all I have to say is "what in the hell did you expect?" when has this show EVER given viewers what they wanted or expected? this show is all about unsympthetic blind curveballs that were cleverly foreshadowed seasons before. now i'm not passing judgement on whether it was a decent or effective closing. I'm not even saying it was a good episode. all i'm saying is that if you were expecting a pat ending, then it's obvious you f##ks haven't really been watching the show.

  • Spider-Man 3 - what's up with that "a husband must put his wife's needs ahead of his own" storyline crap? Was Oprah one of the movie's screenwriters? Am watching a big, dumb popcorn summer flick or a lifetime movie of the week? It's a good thing wifey didn't watch this flick, otherwise she'd pull that "wife's need" card out whenever she wants me to do something i REALLY do not want to do. "Well Spider-Man would have taken out the trash, cuz he would put Mary Jane's needs ahead of his!" Thanks a lot for the relationship advice Spidey! Oh, and now I know, if I every want to be "Bad Kilatzin", all I really need to do is comb down whatever bangs I have left on my balding head and wear some nice black kenneth cole suit. Thanks for the "Evil Primer 101", Spidey!!! Keep that good advice coming.

  • paris hilton in jail - good.


Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Blogger Mulysa said...

ha ha!

good one on the spidey 3!

i eas wondering something along those lines too.

i think it would have been a better movie if they kept the girly stuff out. if i wanted girly, i would've seen a chick flick instead.

can't wait to see "bad kilatzin" one of these days...

i'm still laughing!

 
At 11:49 AM, Blogger me-nikk said...

Now hey wait just one minute...

I LOVE SPIDER MAN!!! I think it MAY just be more of a chick flick than you'll realize.

My friend was the story board artist for that movie and told me that Mary Jane dies before the movie came out. I was crushed... I told the hubby who thought to himself, "Now why does he have to go and ruin it for it?!?" I told the candy clerk who said, "I didn't want to ruin it for you." So I was prepared... I was prepared for a good sit down and cry. I needed that cry in a bad way... Needless to say...

Good to see you back on line. I've missed you! Glad to see your doing some art as well. Looks like you actually are goin inside a bit.

Hope that all else is well with you.

xoxoxo

me-nikk

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger HotFudge said...

Hey Supe,
As me-nikk said, "It’s good to see you back in Blogesphere, we miss you!"

The Soprano's, Screg has the first season on DVD in which I haven't had a chance to watch yet. I heard its a good show and now that it has come to a end; boy am I behind.

With Spidey 3, I didn't care for it too much; I did prefer 1&2 over 3. I despise movies that always have to put that westernized theme; boy meets girl; boy falls for girl; girl breaks-up with boy; girl get back together with boy. With me I like Action! Action! Action! Who cares about the love stuff; just cut through the chase and get down to the action! I know they feel, thats what the American audience wants to see; but not me. In addition, I know they feel by adding a love interest to the story line helps tone down the action by giving it a rest; but me, I like to be kept on the edge of my seat and the love crap doesn't do it for me.

Oh and Paris Hilton, "It’s about
F-----g time that something was done about that hook nose B---H running wild in Hollywood!!!!!"

 
At 8:19 PM, Blogger caninecologne said...

we haven't watched spiderman 3 yet but my sister has a pirated copy that she burned for us...yeah, it's not on big screen. i agree with hotfudge - cut to the chase. forget that fluff inbetween. it's a movie based on a comic book for crying out loud.

so does mary jane really die? well, she's a snaggle toothed freak who apparently pussy whips peter parker (nice alliteration there).

the movie bert is salivating to see is the new fantastic 4 movie - the rise of the silver surfer (cough - nerd!). : ) when we saw the preview in the theater he was all gung ho about it. what powers does the silver surfer have? he's just the herald of galactus----oooh, big deal!

i hate chick flicks. except love actually. oh yeah, and four weddings and a funeral.

haven't watched one sopranos episode. it's too late for me now.

beautiful colors in your pastels by the way. tc likes the first one! : )

welcome back. post more!

 
At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, you're, like, becoming Georgia O'Keefe. I thought you were a breast man. You may need to tap something so you can get back to your hard core breast fetish.

Just sayin'.




Call me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home