Friday, January 20, 2006

Signs I'm getting old . . .


  1. I'm actually very happy that the Mira Mesa Toys 'R Us store is converting into a Babies 'R Us store. This means I can get valuable supplies for my baby and future baby showers without having to trek out to San Marcos!

  2. The prospect of a new Prince album and tour doesn't exactly thrill me. My current lack of energy for things not worthy plays a big part into this. Don't get me wrong, I'll still get the new album and bitch if I end up with ONLY second row seats at his concerts. However, the fact of the matter is that his best music is behind him. His newest musical output hasn't lit under my cockles like they used to.

  3. My younger cousins are approaching their thirties. Damn, I knew these kids when they were still sh#t##g in their poopie diapers. Now they're going for graduate degrees and buying ME liquor? Dammmnn.

  4. I'm listening to more house / electronica music then ever before Don't have the brainpower anymore to think about what I'm listening to. I prefer my music to be in the background these days. Basically I want my life to feel like I'm driving in a car commercial.

  5. Screg is actually shopping in the men's section. Time has taken away one of my more reliable comedic staples. My saying: "When in doubt, take the 'Scregie shops in boys' section' bit out!" Sorry Screg, but you're taking way too long with that 'raw vs. rare' blog and i'm desparate!! I'll take it out the moment your blog appears . . . I promise!!!!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 8:10 PM, Blogger Ms. Mamma said...

Hey Man, I saw the 'Love Sexy' tour in Minneapolis in 1988. Damn, he's a little guy. The flower props were as tall as him, not a good look!

 
At 7:14 AM, Blogger Kilatzin said...

i caught the lovesexy tour in LA. had terrible seats, but the lighting was excellent! yeah, the height thing can be a little disconcerting.

i'm planning a writing a blog about my current feelings on prince, but take a look at this 6 page comic story I did some years ago.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home